Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...I think we should move the integration tests to a separate module
as ewll....

As long as they run automatically and can also be run against a
separate Sling instance, I'm fine.

We'll have to find a way for bundles to contribute additional tests at
some point - currently, for example, there's no way to add a new
scripting engine bundle and have that cause additional integration
tests to run.

Yepp - that's why I would move the integration tests into a separate module that installs all available bundles and contains all integration tests. Or a bundle might create two bundles, the usual bundle and one containing just the integration tests.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]