Hi Bertrand,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.04.2008, 05:44 +0000 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Added:
>
> incubator/sling/trunk/scripting/javascript/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/scripting/javascript/wrapper/ScriptableBase.java
>    (with props)
>
> +    /** @return the Java object that we're wrapping, used to create a
> NativeJavaObject
> +     *  instance for default wrapping.
> +     */
> +    protected abstract Object getWrappedObject();

Is there a reason do define this method in the ScriptableBase class.
Because there is the org.mozilla.javascript.Wrapper which does exactly
the same (and which is extended by SlingWrapper).

In fact, IIRC all wrappers we have in Sling implement the SlingWrapper
interface, so these two things might probably be merged (or at least
aligned) because they serve the same purpose.