Hi,

it seems that we are nearly through - so this could be the last part of the series for now :)

I think the remaining part is the "sling" directory. I'm not sure if this contains some extensions we could move to the extensions dir?

And I think we should find a better name than "sling" for this directory as everything is Sling :) (it made sense when we distinguished between micro sling and sling). So any good idea?

And the last thing I noticed is that commons testing now contains references to other sling modules which is a little bit against the idea of commons being independent from Sling. As the testing stuff is about jcr testing, we could move it to the jcr modules?
(This one is not that important though)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler