Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 14.05.2008, 18:46 +0200 schrieb Juan José Vázquez
Delgado:
Hi,

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

 I agree, that it would make sense to have this "parseHeader" code in the
commons/osgi module for multiple uses.

Now, the commons/osgi module has one class only: OsgiUtils. Doy you mean we
should have a parseHeader method in OsgiUtils or a new parser class, e.g.
HeaderParser?

I have no strong preference, really.

Probably a separate class used for representing a header entry (like
PathEntry in the jcr/contentloader) and a static method to create a
collection of such entry instances from a header string would be best.

I just added a new ManifestHeader class to the commons osgi module.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]