On May 28, 2008, at 2:16 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Roy T. Fielding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I thought that was because Jukka disabled Continuum.

I did that only for Jackrabbit. Haven't touched any Sling infra.

I think there is something wrong with the Sling build in Continuum
that causes it to never finish -- it is killing the server performance.

I checked an archived message and the sender is <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
which means it is not being blocked by the mailing list.

....Roy