On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Dominik Süß <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...While I do not have the time right now I would really like to define (or at
> least help to define) a basic but obligatory set of documents for the final
> 2.0.0 release....

Although the version number is 2.0.0 (or whatever that is), what we're
talking about for next week is in no way a "final" release, I think
that's where our viewpoints differ: we're definitely shooting for a
"release early, release often" way of working here.

So while I agree that docs are required for a "final" release, we're
more talking about an "initial" release ;-)

-Bertrand