Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 03.06.2008, 09:23 +0200 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
...What do people think? Exclude just junit, or more?
If possible, we should probably just include the stuff with test scope...

I assume you mean "omit" the stuff with test scope - that should be doable.

If that works, I'm fine - we should do a sanity check afterwards anyway - which means comparing the release with the notice file to be sure. Just relying on the information maven provides seems too dangerous for me :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]