Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 03.06.2008, 23:56 +0000 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Note: we cannot redistribute Jetty under the terms here.  If we
> are only going to redistribute a portion of Jetty, then remove
> the other parts from the Jetty notice file.

We only redistribute the jetty-6.1.6.jar and jetty-util-6.1.6.jar files,
which is the core servlet container code and is ASL2 licensed. In
addition there is the Servlet API 2.5 included, which is also mentioned
i the jetty.txt file (as being CDDL).

I don't think, we are touched by the UnixCrypt and we are definitely not
touched by the JSP implementation stuff (Our JSP stuff is directly based
upon Jasper).