Hi,

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have setup the GSoC google code project commits to be sent here, but
> I see that's too noisy, I'll stop that now.
>
> Is anyone opposed to using [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
> those notifications?

Since we're using sling-commits for commit notifications and SLING
Jira for tracking progress, could we also grant Janandith limited
commit access to sling svn?

Two practical reasons:

a) The google code commit notifications seem to use a bounce detection
mechanism that prevents the sender address to be permanently allowed
to bypass moderation, causing all commit messages to be individually
moderated.

b) If and when the code becomes a part of Sling proper, it would be
nice if we could keep the full svn history. The easiest way to do that
is to have the code in sling svn right from the beginning.

BR,

Jukka Zitting