Hi,

I am trying to connect Sling to a remote CRX (Day's commercial-grade content repository, based on Jackrabbit) repository and it seems like I have some problems with the Sling Authenticator.

After uninstalling the embedded JCR repository and pointing the Foreign JCR repository configuration to my RMI location I can verify in the debugger that SlingClientRepository is able to acquire the repository reference. The Repository Pinger reports success.

However, the SlingAuthenticator is unable to verify my credentials (or the anonymous login) because it tries to get hold of a repository but inspecting the repositoryTracker reveals that it tracks not a single repository and subsequently returns null.

My suspicion is that removing the embedded JCR repository bundle decreases the tracker counter, but the tracker is unable to switch to the foreign repository. So my question would be: is there a way to tell the SlingAuthenticator to look again for repositories?

best regards,

Lars