Deploying a sling web application into tomcat where there are other application running using a local JCR repository seems to cause tomcat to be unable to cleanly shut down. Am suspecting there might be some class loader issue here. Any clues?

The other JCR application has it's own jackrabbit libraries in WEB-INF/ lib, and a custom repository.xml file in WEB-INF with the repository configured using TransientRepository. I could possibly try running tomcat in an profiler, but what exactly should I look for?

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]