L.S.,

It has been a while since I built Sling on my machine, so my local repository doesn't have all the previous versions of poms and artifacts any more. This causes the build of the current trunk to fail -- mainly because: - it can't find version 3-incubator of the parent pom without the incubator repository defined - it can't find plugins previously released because the incubator repository isn't defined in the list of pluginRepositories in the parent pom.xml

As a workaround, I changed my locally installed copy of the 3-incubator pom.xml, but it should be possible to just build the trunk. Adding the incubator repository to the poms and to the parent pom.xml (and probably releasing 4-incubator of that as well) should do the trick, I think. Do you want me to raise a JIRA for that?

Gert