Hi, thank you for the information which is exactly what I was looking for.

Kind regards - Maruan

Am 23.07.2008 um 12:06 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Maruan Sahyoun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
...i'm looking for a sample to do a query on text in stored content (PDF files). I was succesful in developing that in using Jackrabbit standalone
but how would I do that using Sling? Thanks for your help...

You could use the QueryServlet directly, which produces JSON, see the
JsonQueryServletTest and JsonQueryServlet classes, URLs below.

SLING-573 asks for Google-like shortcuts for queries, but we don't
have that yet. Contributions are welcome, of course.

-Bertrand

http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/trunk/launchpad/ webapp/src/test/java/org/apache/sling/launchpad/webapp/ integrationtest/JsonQueryServletTest.java

http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/trunk/servlets/ get/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/servlets/get/JsonQueryServlet.java