Hi,

Gert Vanthienen schrieb:
Vladislav,

I'm not even sure stopping the bundle is supposed to delete the contents from the repository. Just to give you an example: in our bundle, we create a /content/servicemix/exchanges node. You don't want to delete that one if the bundle is uninstalled because this would delete the entire message archive from the repository. This would have catastrofic consequences when updating a bundle through uninstall - update - install.

Correct.

Actually, in the meantime we have added functionality to the initial content loader, which allows uninstalling initial content should a bundle be uninstalled (yes, this may be usefull in some situations).

Please refer to [1] for more information. If this does not help you, place come back, so that we can clarify any remaing open questions. Thanks.

For the webdav connection: did you have to specify a user name and password? If not, you might want to try again with http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080/dav/default or http://admin:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080/dav/default. If this still doesn't work, try contacting the sling-dev list. It should work and they should be able to help you with this. Just mention the fact that you're doing the servicemix-sling integration stuff, they're even more eager to help a fellow oss developer.

Looking at the initial request, it may also be that the Vladislav's text editor does not support webdav using URLs ? In this case I would suggest to use a tool which allows setting drive letters on WebDAV such as WebDrive ...

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/content-loading.html

Regards,

Gert

vkrejcirik wrote:
Hi,
I have 2 questions:

1) I made bundle for Apache Sling with initial content. If I install this bundle everything is ok, I see this content on localhost:8080/mypage.html. But I stop this bundle, I still see this page... (If I uninstall this bundle, I have the same problem).

2) It's possible edit esp file in my bundle over WebDav? If I connect to http://localhost:8080/dav/default and I try edit some esp file from my content, it seems that this file is empty. It seems, that communication between windows and webdav is wrong or perrmission are wrong...

Do you have any idea? thank you very much