Hi cool Day Software developers,

With sling-lauchpad i have learn the first lessions about sling. i understand
the concept of sling, how it ease the working with JCR.
But my question is now: how to use sling whithout OSGi (without Felix). Only
request processing, script selection and scripting engine suffice for most
web apps. I think, the most developers, who would like to use sling, will
integrate it into their own web app but do't use sling alone, whithout a
server-side web framwork. For a normal web app is sling with Felix too heavy
and complex.

To sum up all what i want to know:

- is there a version of sling-lauchpad without Felix?

and a tep better

- is there a version of sling-lauchpad whithout Felix and can be configured
whit a existing repository. (dont use the buildin repository)

Thanks you all very much!