Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Could we also use this to select the resource to display when / is accessed?
Yes, this should work for this case as well

> Currently we're setting a redirect URL on the root node for this, but
> there might be several candidates for /, maybe in a priority order:
> display the Sling default homepage, unless there's an application
> homepage that has more priority, unless a script has been created to
> show a menu of homepages and has more priority, etc.
>
> What you suggest sounds good for this, except that we might need an
> additional "priority" property, to be able to resolve conflicts
> without having to ask users.

Hmm, actually I've no real opinion here whether this is good or not.
Yes, we could add such a priority property - on the other hand if you
know that you have to set this property, you might also know that you
have to remove the url configuration from another node.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]