Hi Vidar,

Vidar Ramdal schrieb:
> I'd like to use JcrNodeResource and JcrPropertyResource in an extended
> JcrResourceProvider, but I run into trouble because JcrNodeResource's
> constructor is not public. Its sibling JcrPropertyResource, on the
> other hand, *has* a public constructor.
>
> Is there any reason why JcrNodeResource() cannot be public, or can I
> go ahead and create a JIRA task + patch?

We can probably make the JcrNodeResource constructor public, too, or
make the JcrPropertyResource constructor non-public. Important is, that
the containing package is not exported from the module, since this is
implementation detail of the jcr/resource package.

So, for your use-case it is probably ok to make the constructor public
and go with this.

Yes, filing a JIRA with patch would be ok.