Hi all;

While waiting for ResourceResolverFactory, I have been trying to write
a ResourceProvider for other workspaces [1]. It's not trivial, because
I want to use much of the resolution and rendering mechanisms that
exist, while getting the content from a non-default JCR source.

This has led me to implementing a custom JcrResourceResolverFactory,
that creates custom JcrResourceResolvers. I'd like to extend
JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl and overriding getResourceResolver, but
I'm unable to do so because rootProviderEntry is private, and has no
getter.

So: Can I introduce a protected getRootProviderEntry() in
JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl, please?
If you're OK with it, I'll create a JIRA task and a patch.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/dcho3fsjb526lacm

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway