I'm not sure if this change is the cause but I can't build Sling at the moment

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:5-incubator-SNAPSHOT

 Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.sling -DartifactId=org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles -Dversion=5-incubator-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there: mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.sling -DartifactId=org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles -Dversion=5-incubator-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

 Path to dependency:
1) org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.app:jar:5-incubator-SNAPSHOT 2) org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.bundles:jar:5-incubator-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
 org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.app:jar:5-incubator-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
apache.incubating (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
 apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
 OPS4J (http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2),
 central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

/Pontus

Felix Meschberger (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-753?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12665392#action_12665392 ]
Felix Meschberger commented on SLING-753:

In Rev. 735982 I created the launchpad/bundles project (copied from my
whiteboard). This could easily be used as a starting point to build deployment
packages.

Create new launchpad package project
------------------------------------

                Key: SLING-753
            Project: Sling
         Issue Type: Improvement
         Components: Launchpad Launcher
           Reporter: Felix Meschberger

Currently the launchpad/app project prepares a runnable jar package from the
launchpad/base project (providing the launcher) and all the bundles required
for inclusion. The launchpad/webapp project takes the launchpad/app package and
modifies it by adding servlet container integration and removing the embedded
servlet container.
This construct creates a complicated dependency in the webapp project on app
internals.
It would probably be better to have a launchpad/package project, which just
packages everything which web app and app have in common and have the app and
webapp projects extend the package by adding additional stuff required for the
specific environment (standalone vs. servlet container).