Hi Juanjo,

This looks like some concurrency issue while shutting down.

I cannot remember having seen this exact trace (though I have seen such
IllegalStateExceptions in conjunction with Declarative Services, but
these do not seem to be involved here).

Does Sling shutdown because of your configuration change ? Or do you
modify the configuration and then shut Sling down ?