Hi,
I'm evaluating CMS and versioning systems for the backend of a SaaS
I'm developing for digital media production. Example content is
content stored in media production suites such as Adobe After
Effects/Premier: video, compositions, etc. So some ability to also
track possible binary diffs in binary data (video) as well as metadata
(e.g. modifications to effects applied in a composition, timeline
annotations, etc.).
- Appropriate for sling? Are there similar efforts built on top of
sling/jackrabbit?
- Do you foresee any performance challenges?
I'd also like the object storage to be in S3/Amazon BlockStore or
similar remote stores.
My first thought was that git (or something based upon it) would do
just as well.
Charles