发件人: Felix Meschberger
发送时间: 2009-02-10  02:26:47
收件人: sling-dev
抄送:
主题: Re: Can sling support chinese query ?

Hi,
yanshaozhiGmail schrieb:
> HI everyonse:
>
> How can I query the nodes with specified chinese words in sling , Is there
> any mehod ?
> thanks a lot.
I am not really fluent in chines (actually not at all) but I assume a
chinese word is just a string of Unicode characters. You might have to
encode these as UTF-8 (this proved to be the best encoding for
international pages) for transfer and should then be able to just use
them as input into queries.
Do you have any concrete problems or use cases ? Are you using the JSON
Query Servlet and experiencing encoding issues ?