Hi Tyson,

>>> Next, I have a question about using sling - I'd like to access my JCR
>>> repository via JNDI within Tomcat.

I am interested to know more about the system architecture that you're
using. Is it a sling-enabled-jcr with tomcat via jndi, do you use
sling to administer the content and tomcat to generate an output, or
is tomcat generating output in parallel, or perhaps it is just sling
running with tomcat, or some other model... If you could be so kind as
to let us (me) know I'd appreciate it, as it'll stop us (me) guessing
;-)

I'm leading a project for an application which is using jcr to store
content alongside a traditional relational database, in the first
stage to handle the storage of large binary blobs and hierarchical
data. Having evaluated sling a couple of times for this project we
ended up not leveraging it's features in the current implementation.
But with an ongoing plan for development I imagine I'll be evaluating
the use of sling again in the future for the project (as well as for
other projects in which I am involved) and knowledge of other
implementations, and any feedback from the teams having done these
(other than my Day friends), can only assist with this assessment.

Kind Regards,

Paul Noden