Hi, the node structure is nt:unstructured. (for every node in my content). I have this error only, if I have this option in pom.xml. It's cuious.

/**************************************/
Best regards / S pozdravem
Vladislav Krejčiřík

http://www.vkrejcirik.info

Alexander Klimetschek napsal(a):
2009/2/14 vkrejcirik <vkrejci...@gmail.com>:
Hi, I have problem with this option. When I get this option to my pom.xml, I
have this error in log:

C:\DOCUME~1\KREJCI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\install7463173247712030463.tmp]
org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader.internal.Loader Cannot load initial
content for bundle org.apache.servicemix.smx-sling.servicemix-sling-console
: no definition found in parent node's node type for new node: no matching
child node definition found for {}servicemix
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no definition found in
parent node's node type for new node: no matching child node definition
found for {}servicemix: no matching child node definition found for
{}servicemix
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddChildNode(NodeImpl.java:752)
  at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:718)
  at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:665)
  at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:1987)
  at
org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader.internal.Loader.createNode(Loader.java:470)
  at
org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader.internal.Loader.createNode(Loader.java:416)

pom.xml :

<Sling-Initial-Content>
                          initial-content;overwrite:=true
</Sling-Initial-Content>

When I remove this option, everything is ok. Do you have any idea?

What is the node structure that you have in initial-content? It looks
like there is a "nt:folder" node and below you want to add an
arbitrary child node "servicemix", which is not possible with
nt:folder, because it only allows nt:hierarchyNode as children. You
can add a mixin that adds residual child nodes (*), ie. use
sling:Folder instead of nt:folder, or change your nt:folder to
nt:unstructured, but non-nt:folder/nt:file nodes won't be visible over
webdav.

Regards,
Alex