Hi,

we recently discussed the new structure for our source tree. To finalize
this, I'll start this vote (lazy consensus applies).

The following is the initial setup - we can of course move a bundle to
one or the other location after the initial restructuring. But as we are
heading for a release real soon now, we should do this asap!

The outline above splits up the integration tests for the bundles and
the contrib area (both tests are in the corresponding launchpad
directories). This is in order to be able to build and test Sling
without the contrib stuff. The contrib stuff will be buildable by a
profile - as well as the example.

So please cast your votes.

trunk/
    +-- maven (Maven Plugins)