Hi Torgeir,

Torgeir Veimo schrieb:

> On 27 Feb 2009, at 19:44, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
>

>> On 27 Feb 2009, at 16:24, Vidar Ramdal wrote:
>>
>>> As for Torgeir's request [1] for a custom entity resolver, I haven't
>>> had time to look at it for now, but I believe it should be doable.
>>

>> This would just be a simple dependency injection? Aren't there
>> standard ways of doing this in osgi?
>

> It's not so much a generic entity resolver that I'm in need of, more a
> way to include files which would also be inside a bundle. But the
> possibility to resolve eg html style entities would be very useful.

I have applied the patch as is. I think we may still extend the XML
import functionality, but we should do this with separate issues.

Dependency Injection: I would think, that we could support adding custom
entity resolvers by leveraging the OSGi Service Registry: Resolvers are
registered as services and consumed by the content loader.

Regarding "include files": Not exactly sure, what you mean here...