Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Eric Norman contributed Jackrabbit User Administration as part of
> SLING-875 [1]. Thanks alot for this, this fills an important gap IMHO.
>
> Since I feel, that this bundle fills an important gap, I also decided to
> add it below bundles, which means that this is part of the default Sling
> distributable.
>
> I you think, that this is not required or otherwise makes no sence,
> please speak up and we may still change this.

Rethinking this, I would prefer adding new bundles always to contrib and
then after they have been added to contrib, start a lazy consensus vote
at some time to move it to "bundles".
To avoid too many unmaintained bundles in "bundles" (this is a very
annoying name...), we should keep the stuff there at a minimum.

However, this contribution seems to be very valuable, so we can leave it
where it is. But from now on we should really add new bundles to contrib
first. Always.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler