Quite often when I rebuild Sling the testUpdateUser, testChangeUserPassword, testChangeUserPasswordWrongOldPwd & testChangeUserPasswordWrongConfirmPwd tests fail. It's fairly random and the surefire reports contain the failure message "expected:<200> but was:<500>". Anyone else encountered this or know if there's a log somewhere where I might find more information?

/Pontus

Eric Norman (JIRA) wrote:
     [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-875?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Eric Norman updated SLING-875:
------------------------------

New Bundle for a ResourceProvider and Sling Post Operations for interacting
with the jackrabbit UserManager

                Key: SLING-875
            Project: Sling
         Issue Type: New Feature
         Components: Servlets Post
           Reporter: Eric Norman
           Assignee: Felix Meschberger
        Attachments: org.apache.sling.jackrabbit.usermanager.zip,
samples.html.esp, usermanager_as_servlets.zip, usermanager_integrationtests.zip

This is a new bundle that provides a custom ResourceProvider and
SlingPostOperations for interacting with the Jackrabbit UserManager.
The ResourceProvider exposes users at this path
/system/userManager/user/[userName] and groups at this path
/system/userManager/group/[groupName]
In order for the custom SlingPostOperations to work, the patch for SLING-651
must be applied first.
These custom SlingPostOperations are provided:
1. createUser
2. createGroup
3. changePassword
4. updateAuthorizable
5. deleteAuthorizable
Sample usage of the operations is in the samples.html.esp attachment.