2009/4/6 Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>:
> Vidar's account has been created, used vramdal should have commit
> access on Sling now.
>
> Vidar, note that your first commit message needs to be moderated in,
> it might take longer than usual to appear.
> [...]
> And don't hesitate to ask, if anything's unclear!

I'm about to commit a patch for SLING-924 (my first commit ever,
hurray!), but I'm getting a 403 error from the server:
> svn commit --username vramdal --password xxxxxx . -m "SLING-924 Fixes
> JsonItemWriter.dump(NodeIterator, Writer) + test"
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
to MKACTIVITY request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/6cd2c7e1-0bd8-4fcf-94c3-aa1b04748dd8'

Am I doing something wrong?

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway