If SlingSimpleWebDavServlet gets the config defined under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/config.xmlthe
propertyhandlers should do what you need (autoexport of properties).
Since I don't have a project setup here to look what's configured in the
default Slinginstance.. could anyone do this please!? :)

This is just how I understood the PropertyManager-Function by looking into
svn-sources for some minutes, so I might have missunderstood this feature.

Regards,
Dominik