Hi,

Torgeir Veimo schrieb:
> The servlet container usually have default security policies defined, which
> can easily be changed. Eg for tomcat, look at conf/catalina.policy.
> Am not sure what facilities ogsi containers provide in this area though?

OSGi containers basically also depend on standard Java security, for
example many operations in the framework and compendium services are
defined to fail with a SecurityException if some Permission is not granted.

By defualt (in Sling), Java security is turned off.

Be warned, though, Java Security is a thorny road ;-)