-- snip --
Is there a better way of implementing Owner and a Dynamic membership which
wont generate huge load at session initiation ?

I have been doing some stuff with dynamic policies myself, and ended
up with writing a PluggableAccessManager. This way you can supply your
access control logic in your own bundle, and have Sling using it,
without touching the default bundles in Sling. The only thing you need
to change is the AccessManager element in your repository.xml.

The PluggableAccessManager extends DefaultAccessManager, and provides
an interface for you to implement your own access control logic.

To be able to plugin an access manager, I had to make some minor
changes in the Jackrabbit Server bundle. These changes are waiting in
a patch at SLING-880 [1]. I'll see if I can get consensus on applying
that patch.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-880

Vidar,
Thank you, I will take a look and no doubt learn some more.
Ian

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway