Hi

Thank you all for the big welcome. I totally agree - as pointed out
in [1] - that documentation really matters to grow the community.
I agree also to do my contribution to upgrade the documentation.
But don't expect too much, it depends heavily on you mates, because
I will really need many inputs to get deep into the details and
do some documentation. So expect more questions from my side on the
mailing list ;-)

best regards
mike

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/4tey2eoeh7jzkbkm