Hello everyone,

I redid the release, which is not version 5 and we can vote again :)

You'll find the releases at:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/sling

I've created the same type of artifacts as for the last release.
The main release is a release of the source tree with the version
4-incubator. For convenience we have two additional binary releases
here: the launchpad app and webapp.

The source release:

sling-5-incubator-source-release.tar.gz
2d3f26b986b12e4c3863c8352508cc6c

sling-5-incubator-source-release.zip
e60241ee568f76872684348690b069d5

The launchpad app:
org.apache.sling.launchpad.app-5-incubator-bin.tar.gz
bce9be4df9de0bb8e3f856dc83034fdb

org.apache.sling.launchpad.app-5-incubator-bin.zip
c96face22c569d5795ea549f729e2294

The launchpad webapp:
org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp-5-incubator.war
e5e7acb1d7140f10e8247a4076ca094c

In addition I've built the corresponding maven artifacts of all modules
 which can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/sling/maven

The KEYS file to check my signature is at
http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/KEYS

This is basically just one big release, so please cast your votes, the
vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks
Carsten
--