On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Ian Boston <i...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:
> At the moment we (Sakai) would might want to customze LoginModule and
> WorkspaceAccessmanager and need to customize SecurityManager so that we can
> get a custom DefaultAccessManager.

> ...At the moment, we have a big patch on the jackrabbit-server bundle, which
> IMHO is not sustainable. I think this might really be an issue for
> Jackrabbit rather than Sling. Happy to create a patch if it would help
> explain the detail....

I agree that this is more an issue for Jackrabbit in the end, but as
several people seemed to have issues with that in Sling I thought here
might be a good place to collect requirements.

Creating a patch might be a good idea - even if it's supposed to go
into Jackrabbit eventually, I think clarifying the issues here would
be good.

-Bertrand