2009/5/12 Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@day.com>:
> try  '&' as delimiter.
>
> see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Query_string
> and:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference/Global_Functions/encodeURIComponent

Actually, the semicolon is recommended by W3C [1], as the use of '&'
often brings along some interesting escaping problems:

"We recommend that HTTP server implementors, and in particular, CGI
implementors support the use of ";" in place of "&" to save authors the
trouble of escaping "&" characters in this manner."

So maybe we should support ';' as a delimiter, in addition to '&'.
WDYT?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/appendix/notes.html#h-B.2.2

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no