3. Setting up a template structure with some node properties being set on both files and folders.

As I get things done, I will share.
Ian
On 15 May 2009, at 12:22, Mike Müller wrote:

Hi Ian, hi Felix

I would like to update the docs on the content loader feature with the JSON and XML part. Can someone send me rough information on that, so that I have the ability to extend the docs. Maybe also some longer sample file than initial- content-folder.json
(with some subnodes) and also a sample xml.

best regards
mike

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ian Boston [mailto:ianbos...@googlemail.com]im Auftrag von Ian
Boston
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Mai 2009 11:37
An: sling-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Content Loading question.

Ok thanks,
I will take a look and see if I really need the manipulation of file
properties or not.
I have a feeling, not, since resource types generally refer for non
nt:file nodes.
Thanks
Ian

On 15 May 2009, at 10:10, Felix Meschberger wrote:

You mean, you your initial content contains:

 .../thefile.json
 .../thefile

and the thefile node should be created according to the thefile.json
file and then the jcr:content/jcr:data should be loaded from
thefile ? I
don't think, that this currently works.

But this would probably be a good extension like being able to load
initial content from a single file instead of a directory
as it is the
case now (see SLING-694 [1]).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-694