Hi Ian, hi Carl

> MIke,
> Please excuse the intrusion.
> Carl,
> There are is some doc on ACL,ACE I did a while back at [1] and [2],
> [3], [4]
> feel free to grab, shout if you want the sources for the
> diagrams. its
> OmniGraffle. (soo you probably wont :))
>
> [2] would need cutting back to just Jackrabbit/Sling
>
> Warning on [4] its my notebook when I was evaluating
> Jackrabbits AuthZ
> implementation against previous implementations, so some may
> be wrong,
> and again you will need to cut whatever is there back to Jackrabbit/
> Sling.... but others have found it helpful.
>
> If they are not useful.... then just ignore them :)
> Ian
>
> [1]
> http://groups.google.com/group/sakai-kernel/web/configuring-us
ers-and-groups
   (towards the bottom)

[2]
http://sakai-kernel.googlegroups.com/web/DynamicACLs.png?gda=5ZKEDUEAAAC6JqF2TUgcYhor6C0puw6-wHt5qr7Ky8wR2CxS5Ktt6RH8uehpKFINyc3RpuJEHgRTCT_pCLcFTwcI3Sro5jAzlXFeCn-cdYleF-vtiGpWAA

[3]
http://sakai-kernel.googlegroups.com/web/JackrabbitAuthZ.png?gda=KdDg-kUAAAC6JqF2TUgcYhor6C0puw6-iO1FoRxLZLh40cWmzosj5-nyjkY-Jhfmky0EVK4dvbdzlqnWZQD3y6jZqCMfSFQ6Gu1iLHeqhw4ZZRj3RjJ_-A

[4] http://groups.google.com/group/sakai-kernel/web/jsr-283-authz-mappings

That seems to be a lot of docs, thank you Ian for
mentioning it. Carl, if you can cut these docs down
to Sling things it would be very useful. Maybe even
the sakai-K2 things could be used as an example how
to make a custom implementation.

best regards
mike