Hi

> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:04 PM, pub cog <pub....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I sneak into this thread to ask how does the official website is
> > created ? http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/
>
> It is created by exporting a separate confluence wiki:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLINGxSITE
>
> Write access is restricted.
>
> This is different from the public Sling wiki at:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING
>

> > I'd like to provide minor enhancements patches to the documentation
> > but I couldn't find it under svn ?
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/trunk/site/ ?
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/site/ ?
>
> Note that a cleanup of the docs is just on it's way, you might ask
> Mike Müller on how you can provide improvements for the documentation
> to him:
>
> http://markmail.org/message/7vu63i7rketgdozi

You're very welcome to contribute to the documentation.
I duplicated the "Discover Sling in 15 minutes" page in the public
wiki under [1].
Please put your enhancements and corrections there and let me
know if you have finished. I will take the new version over to
the Sling website after that.

best regards
mike