Hi Ian,

Ian Boston schrieb:
> Should a servlet (with sling.servlet.resourceTypes value="x") bind to
> JCR nodes where a parent node has a resourceType of x, or will it only
> bind to JCR nodes where the node itself has the resourceType x ?

I do not exactly understand what you mean by "bind to JCR nodes" ?

Registered servlets are not "bound to JCR nodes" but are added to the
resource tree at predefined locations. For example a servlet registered with

   sling.servlet.resourceTypes = "x"
   sling.servlet.extensions = "html"

is added to the resource tree (by default) at

   /apps/x/html.servlet

This node (a leaf actually) in the resource tree is not backed by a JCR
item and is only accessible through the resource resolver and only
exists as long as the Servlet Resolver is active and the servlet is
registered.

Hope this helps.