Hi all,

Felix Meschberger (JIRA) schrieb:
>> Not sure but I think that LGPL is compatible with the Apache project.
>
> Unfortunately not. Apache projects are not allowed to distribute artifacts
> including artifacts licensed under any GPL or LGPL license.

I think, this primarily means we are not allowed to distribute the final
bundle build as a JAR file containing the (L)GPL licensed stuff.

IIRC we are allowed to have the source in the SVN repo provided it only
contains properly licensed files and we probably should make sure that
anyone using this is aware of using (L)GPL licensed when building and
running.

Maybe Jukka may add to this ?