+1,
Having run both outside Apache, I found Hudson maven support better. (IMVHO)

Ian
On 9 Jun 2009, at 09:54, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Hi,

We currently have two continuous integration setups for Sling:

Continuum:
http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=53

Hudson:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Sling/

I don't have much experience with Continuum, but every time I try to
do something on vmbuild it's very slow and painful. Seems like that
box is overburdened, and the UI is not very easy to use, IMHO.

The Hudson setup, OTOH, took me only about an hour of work from
scratch, with no previous knowledge of Hudson, and has been running
smoothly ever since. Including automatically picking up changes in
parent POMs when new modules are created or whem modules are moved,
which is very convenient. The overall experience has been much better
for me.

I don't think we need two CI servers - what do people think of
dropping Continuum, and keeping only Hudson?

-Bertrand