Hi Stuart,

D. Stuart Freeman schrieb:
> I'm trying to get back a multivalued property from the JSON Query
> Servlet, but it appears that that doesn't work.  Here's what I did:
>
> curl -Ftitle="some title text" -Ftext="some body text content" \
> -Ftest="1" -Ftest="2" http://admin:ad...@localhost:8080/some/new/content
>
> That posts successfully, and I can view it at
> http://localhost:8080/some/new/content.json and see that test is
> ["1","2"].  If I try to find it with JQS though at
> http://localhost:8080/some.query.json?queryType=xpath&statement=/jcr:root/some/new/*&property=title&property=test
>
> The title property is correctly displayed, but test is shown as "".  Is
> this a known issue, or should I open a Jira?

This is a fundamental problem of JCR Query: Multi-value properties are
not returned in the Query rows. There is nothing Sling can do about it,
unfortunately.

> Also, is there a way to request that the JQS return all defined
> properties on a node?

Using the JsonQuery servlet you list explicitly the properties, which
you want to get back. This servlet cannot return all properties of a
node, right now.

I could imagine though, that we could provide an enhancement of the
JsonQueryServlet, which would return the contents of the QueryResult
rows but the contents of the nodes matching the query.

This would also allow you to get back the multi-value properties, since
those values would be access through the matching node directly.

WDYT ?