Hello everyone.

I'm trying to get a list of installed bundles in sling. I saw something like the

class BootstrapInstaller implementing the BundleActivator class.

I think that could be something like the treak with the

final File dataFile = context.getDataFile("bootstrapinstaller.ser");

I saw too something pseudocode like the installing bundle:

String startLevelList = bundleContext.getProperty( "sling.install.bundles" );

for ( String startLevel: startLevelList ) {

   String bundleList = bundleContext.getProperty( "sling.install." + startLevel
);

   for ( Bundle bundle: bundleList )  {

       if ( ! isInstalled( bundle ) ) {

       }

   }

}

Any Ideas or clew about the right way to start?

Thankyou.