WePay <https://www.wepay.com/> looks promising; the higher of 3.5% or 50ยข fee per transaction, so it gets better than Flattr for donations beyond $5.
On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Rohit Joshi <[email protected]> wrote: > Flattr like micropayment systems are a good idea except we need something > that does not charge a fee for small transactions. Flattr charges 10%, which > I think is quite high for SliTaz. Any other suggestions? > > Rohit > > On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Ben Arnold <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> Hi -- >> >> >> Does the SliTaz project use the Flattr system for regular donations? I >> see one can donate with PayPal but I wonder if the project could use >> this for improving hosting or other resources, to the same account shown >> on the 'Association' page. (I'm not sure exactly how this account is >> used, though I'm sure it helps advance the project in various ways.) >> >> I thought this when reading recent messages by the community kindly >> offering donations for new hosting; perhaps a little each month rather >> than one-offs could add up to something worthwhile when needed. I don't >> think it could hurt. >> >> >> Cheers, >> Ben >> >> -- >> Ben Arnold >> Chester, UK >> >> e: ben at seawolfsanctuary.com @ benarnold at fsfe.org >> w: seawolfsanctuary.com | linkedin.com/in/benarnold >> >> nom = { :cookies => :mouth } >> nom; nom; nom > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

