Hi, If you find that some of my commits are a little bit strange, here's the explanation :
I'm commiting some changes which doesn't change anything to current wok&package but they will be needed to recook the wok from scratch with tazwok-testing. I'm currently do that to test my version of the tool and as I don't want to maintain an alternate version of the wok I start to push theses fix to ensure all will works well for the future testers. Actually I use hacked receipts for the toolchain and thoses from cooking wok for others packages. I'm trying to re-cook the whole wok to evaluate what can be the majors problems. For particular fix, I'm focusing on packages used in SliTaz commons flavors and some other important packages. If I success to cook SliTaz commons flavors with new toolchain I will push the whole stuff (packages + all scripts to replay the build process + isos) on my people account for testers. -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

