Hi, I've launched http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/cooking/flavors/slitaz-cooking-core-basic.iso and typed 'tazpkg get-install TeXmacs'. The following packages have been installed :
58dc3c54c90cdc1d1f3e4a1f250ff7f6 TeXmacs-1.0.7.8.tazpkg 100b79833a9b1ebb0c42f661e8d2a6ab ghostscript-9.00.tazpkg 647019255befb53883d02577dfc84838 gnutls-2.10.4.tazpkg 250634f9f06e903f071feaaf1eb48e3d guile-1.8.7.tazpkg f09294df348a40cc6348c75cf587218c gmp-5.0.1.tazpkg 899cd612b0d0cadb7e7900607a3c4f3d make-3.81.tazpkg d9be4883384d1e8efef295e3e176a4ff libtool-2.4.tazpkg 9d801147693bb30a57f423c171e0e55c cups-1.4.5.tazpkg 308e5850dac8e5f9190a62a88470658e openssl-1.0.0c.tazpkg 5bbe429c572115e304931b7037fc25df libkrb5-1.8.3.tazpkg 6d68bc62e20eb6c6a989cdfbfcffd49d libkrb5support-1.8.3.tazpkg de19473ece77d58ac08e206e09bba12a libcomerr3-1.8.3.tazpkg 112a6882ee156e6a3e85430e66b3d445 jasper-1.900.1.tazpkg 04e4c4624babc583e44b6e57973b7600 freeglut-2.6.0.tazpkg 50d3ba0581088760334bd4f82fd02ad6 libdrm-2.4.22.tazpkg 64c318cb9d80a14f1485aa352a33fcad linux-drm-2.6.36.tazpkg b01a3e69b7fb31888bfb31d19decdd02 linux-agp-2.6.36.tazpkg 95a7d44fb6ca384778d7e47424c6e772 mesa-7.9.tazpkg 97328ad5a1a1cb9f364ee4f5023766fa libglu-mesa-7.9.tazpkg 9eed285c56ad0b6256f9bbbd959e0ea6 TeXmacs-windows-fonts-1.0.tazpkg DEPENDS looks ok: # grep ^DEPENDS /var/lib/tazpkg/installed/TeXmacs/receipt DEPENDS="ghostscript gmp guile freetype TeXmacs-windows-fonts" -pascal > On 17/12/2010 15:19, [email protected] wrote: >> Hello, >> >> Pushed: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/432ed1a20735 >> >> Thanks, >> >> -pascal >> >>> Hello, >>> >>> Here are the receipt I use and I will be glad to see incorporated to >>> SliTaz. >>> >>> DEPENDS="ghostscript gmp guile freetype TeXmacs-windows-fonts" >>> # freetype and TeXmacs-windows-fonts avoid depending on TeX which is a >>> *huge* system >>> >>> >>> --- >>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ >>> > Thanks, very convenient. I was pleased that a simple tazpkg get-install > TeXmacs was enough to have a working installation. > > It's no more the case, now I see DEPENDS="" in package downloaded from > mirrors. TeXmacs can't be started without guile and you *have* to add > fonts, either by installing TeX (*very* complex task) or by manually > tazpkg get-install TeXmacs-windows-fonts. The same for ghostcript > without which one can't produce any pdf (and print !). I have to rebuild > my distros which now lack this dependencies. > > Why have DEPENDS disappeared ? > > Ph.L. > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

