Should http://hg.slitaz.org/tazusb/raw-file/tip/doc/tazusb.en.html help ?
> I am a teacher of computer science, and for a few years I ask my > students to buy an USB key on which they put the 2 Linux liveOSes I have > prepared for them. Installing is automatic and each key has builtin the > ability to replicate. > > One of the liveOS is Ubuntu the other was Slax and will be SliTaz ( > Ubuntu is uneasy for netboot and too fat to be copied in RAM, which is a > feature I use very often when a student has forgotten his USB key). > > New to SliTaz I ask some advice about what I would like to achieve. > > The first day I receive new students, they all arrive with a virgin USB > key. Each computer is started by pxe with SliTaz Loram-ram (so easy, I > think I don't need advice about this point ). > After one hour of practice I ask them to fill their USB key. > > My question is: with which tools (as SliTaz is concerned). There are so > many tools that it is not easy to pick the better suited. I understand > that all tools need access to an iso. I think I will provided one with > only isolinux/ and bzImage, embedded in rootfs. If embedding is too > hard, I will provide it via http. > > After some years of experience I think it is very important that > students be able to customize their own keys, and I found that SliTaz > makes that very easy to a newbie. > > Any suggestions ? > > Ph.L > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

