I trying to use the new scripts that GokhlaYeh made. He added all of his wok
experimental patches to wok. Because of this wok is now incompatibe with
older tazwok.  So it best not to start cooking. Until then i will try to get
the new toolchain build with  the new scripts and hope to have a core-base
flavor ready by next week.

PS With the new scripts will always have a clean chroot. This will solve
alot of build bugs that are in slitaz.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > I have killed tank chroot today. I was trying to uninstall old perl
> > 5.12.2 to get the new perl 5.12.3 to install. I did this in
> > /var/lib/tazpkg/installed/perl folder in chroot: for i in $(cat
> > files.list); do find $i -type f -delete; done
>
> Ok so I:
>
> # tazdev clean-chroot
> # tazdev gen-chroot
>
> And installed all developement packages to start building. Cooking
> chroot is now usable, we just need to reconfigure cron tasks (it was
> late yesterady night and dont have time now).
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to