You would add a line to /etc/fstab to fix this, I think - the only problem is if TOTO is always /dev/sdf1, which is not always the case with hotplug devices... maybe someone else knows a better way to solve this? I'm not familiar with how pcmanfm handles things, sorry.
On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 12:42 AM, gerard <[email protected]> wrote: > Thank you for you reply, I try in English > The name of my usb key is TOTO > When I push my key onto the usb-connector, my key is associated with > /dev/sdf1 (hal and udev ?) but not automounted to /media/TOTO > However if I click on TOTO in the left column of the explorer (pcmanfm) > the automount is effective. > > What can I write in my script (or write a line in an udev.rules or other) > in order to automount to be automatic? > > > > > > > > Indigo a écrit : >> >> I think what you need are specific rules for your usb hub added to >> /etc/udev/rules.d - mount points, and so on, should be able to be >> included there. If using your own script, the root access problem can >> be fixed with sudoers - it's not necessary to give a user full root >> privileges with sudo, either, as it can be used to give only one group >> permissions for one command. Or, maybe I didn't understand the >> problem. Google Translate isn't very good with French. >> >> > > > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

